Pembrokeshire has a multitude of attractions and facilities to suit all ages and tastes. From superb coastal locations, ancient and mysterious standing stones in the Preseli Hills, fun and excitement in Tenby to the calm majesty of St.Davids Cathedral.
If you wish to explore further afield, the Irish ferry terminal is just 3 miles away over the Cleddau Bridge.
Castles, maritime history, the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and around 60 beaches are all within easy reach by car, plus much, much more. Enjoy yourselves!
Local favourites include…
- Manor House Wildlife Park
- Heatherton World of Activities – outdoor and indoor activities for all ages
- Tenby Dinosaur Park
- Folly Farm – Adventure Park & Zoo
- Oakwood theme park
- Blue Lagoon Water Park
- Ramsey Island Cruises – Sightseeing / Fishing cruises
- Venture Jet – Ramsey Island Jet Boat Trips
- Boat trips from Tenby around Caldey Island
- Boat trip to Skomer Island to see Puffins (check Skomer website to see when puffins are viewable)
- The Cornstore – Vintage interiors
- The National Botanic Garden of Wales