Milton Oak Cottage
Sleeps 4+ baby, with 3 bedrooms – WiFi – Dogs welcome
We are happy to accept more than one well behaved dog – no extra charge for dogs.
This comfortable, well-presented cottage is set in idyllic country surroundings. An ideal base for families, walkers and cyclists, or those who just want to chill and soak up the tranquillity. The cottage is adjoined to the owners house in an extremely quiet, country lane, yet central to all locations in Pembrokeshire.
Short breaks are available during the low/mid season.
- Entrance Hall
- Bathroom. Bath, with shower over. Wash hand basin and WC
- Kitchen/dining room. Electric cooker, freezer, fridge, microwave, Dishwasher, washing machine. Dining table and seating for 6
- Lounge. Flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD and HiFi. French windows to rear patio. Toddler play table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, TV.
- Bedroom 2 with single bed, Freeview TV.
- Bedroom 3 with single bed, Freeview TV
- All bedrooms have a sloping ceiling. Bedroom 1 has a Velux window, Bedrooms 2 & 3 have views over the surrounding countryside.
- Patio at rear of cottage with garden furniture and BBQ on patio
- Front lawn (not enclosed) with picnic table. Surrounded by rural farmland.
- Parking space for 2 vehicles. Steps to cottage from driveway.
- Rent inclusive of electricity and oil central heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot, high-chair and stair gate supplied
- 3pm takeover / 10am departure