Milton Oak Cottage
The cottage sleeps 4+ baby, with 3 bedrooms
The owners are happy to accept more than one well behaved dog. (No extra charge for dogs).
This comfortable, well-presented cottage is set in idyllic country surroundings. It is an ideal base for families, walkers and cyclists, or those of you who just want to chill and soak up the tranquility. The cottage is adjoined to the owners house in an extremely quiet, country lane, yet central to all locations in Pembrokeshire.
**FOR FULL DETAILS AND HOW TO BOOK PLEASE CLICK main website here.
- Entrance Hall
- Bathroom. Bath, with shower over. Wash hand basin and WC
- Kitchen/dining room. Electric cooker, freezer, fridge, microwave, Dishwasher, washing machine. Dining table and seating for 6.
- Lounge. Flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD and HiFi. French windows to rear patio. Toddler play table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, TV.
- Bedroom 2 with single bed, Freeview TV.
- Bedroom 3 with single bed, Freeview TV.(All bedrooms have a sloping ceiling. Bedroom 1 has a Velux window, Bedrooms 2 & 3 have views over the surrounding countryside).
- Patio at rear of cottage with garden furniture and BBQ on patio
- Front lawn (not enclosed) with picnic table. Surrounded by rural farmland.
- Parking space for 2 vehicles. Steps to cottage from driveway.
- Rent inclusive of electricity and oil central heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot, high-chair and stair gate supplied
- 3pm takeover / 10am departure
Just what we needed ***** G.Jones (Stayed 10th – 14th May 2021)
We had such a lovely time at “our holiday house” which is what our daughter nicknamed the place,lovely and secluded, clean and plenty of room even for a Newfoundland to roam. Beautiful beaches within reach by car, check in and out was simple and no fuss.
A great comfy cottage at an amazing location ***** C.Bourges (Stayed April 30th – 4th May 2021)
We stayed at this cottage for 4 nights. The owners are really nice and helpful and made things easy for us. The bottle of wine and chocolates to welcome us and all the information aboutlocal attractions were really appreciated! The cottage is very comfortable, with a fully equipped kitchen and all necessary things that could be needed. There are nice walks to take directly around thecottage, which is located in a quiet area about 5 mins drive from Pembroke! Pembrokeshire is beautiful and this cottage is the perfect place to stay and to explore this area. Would definitely go back!
Lovely clean cottage ***** Steve D (Stayed April 2019)
Lovely clean cottage well stocked with everything you could need chocolate and wine welcome gift was a very nice touch not to mention the fresh eggs. We can’t fault this place and would not hestitate in recommending to friends and family.
Lovely comfortable cottage ***** Deborah M (Stayed October 2018)
We had a really relaxing couple of days here. Very comfortable and cosy and we were very lucky with the weather. Great location to some fantastic beaches. The welcome package was very much appreciated and our dog loved his treats. Thank you for a great stay. We will be recommending to others.