Families, Walkers, Cyclists, Dog owners, Relaxation, Peace…
The cottage sleeps 4 plus baby, with 3 bedrooms.
Free WiFi .
The owners are happy to accept more than one well behaved dogs.
This comfortable, well-presented cottage is set in idyllic country surroundings. It is an ideal base for families, walkers and cyclists, or those of you who just want to chill and soak up the tranquility. The cottage is adjoined to the owners house in an extremely quiet, country lane, yet central to all locations in Pembrokeshire.
- Entrance Hall
- Bathroom. Bath, with shower over. Wash hand basin and WC
- Kitchen/dining room. Electric cooker, freezer, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Kitchen table and chairs.
- Lounge. Flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD and HiFi. French windows to rear patio. Toddler play table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, TV.
- Bedroom 2 with single bed, Freeview TV.
- Bedroom 3 with single bed, Freeview TV.(All bedrooms have a sloping ceiling. Bedroom 1 has a Velux window, Bedrooms 2 & 3 have views over the surrounding countryside).
- Patio at rear of cottage with garden furniture and BBQ on patio
- Front lawn (not enclosed) with picnic table. Surrounded by rural farmland.
- Parking space for 2 vehicles. Steps to cottage from driveway.
- Rent inclusive of electricity and oil central heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot, high-chair and stair gate supplied
- 3pm takeover / 10am departure
Wonderful Place! 5/5 Review Submitted: Apr 30, 2016 Date of Stay: Apr 2016 By Hazel
Lovely cottage, it has everything you could think of and is the most well equipped cottage ever,Lovely peaceful pretty setting with large lake just 100yds down the road through a stunning blue bell wood. Short drive to lovely pub The Jolly sailor.The owners next door are the nicest people you will ever meet.Welcome tray of wine and choccies and treats for the dogs! Really nice inside and quaint bedrooms with loads of DVDs and kids games and books if the weather turns.Loved the chickens in the owners garden with the cats strolling amongst them , the woodpecker, robins, dog,and in the woods the Heron, swans, ducks, rabbits.I want to go again.Now…
Beautiful, home from home 5/5
Review Submitted: Jul 20, 2016 Date of Stay: June2016 By Andrew
a great place to spend a week ,Chris and Barry were so welcoming and helpful and friendly. But never intrusiveThe cottage is well placed being near to and within easy reach of many places of interest in Pembrokeshire. it is beautifully clean and well kept and had absolutely everything in that we needed & moreA great place for dogs max loved it .the welcome pack was a very nice touch
we can recommend it to fellow friends and visitors as a comfortable lovely private place to stay. Definitely 5 stars!
we will be back again
Review Submitted: Apr 3, 2015 Date of Stay: Mar 2015 By Liz
This attractive cottage is extremely comfortable as well as being beautifully clean and very well appointed. It’s well placed being near to and within easy reach of many places of interest in Pembrokeshire. But at the same time it’s set in such a tranquil, peaceful, rural setting. I have stayed here several times previously and I must say that it is a favourite place to visit. It never disappoints. The owners are always so helpful and friendly, but at the same time they never intrude. I really cannot speak highly enough of this absolute gem.